Study abroad

LHA Study Abroad and Exchange

Utrecht Exchange Student

Student exchange programs for outbound students

Don't wait until graduation to become a global citizen! During your degree with LHA, you can choose to study a semester at one of UOW's 170 partner institutions and will count towards your degree! Alternatively, you can join a short course or internship program or even study at a non-partner University through our Study Abroad Program. We believe this adventure will become part of an unforgettable life changing experience.

Below are the most popular LHA degrees for students to go on exchange/study abroad: 

  • Bachelor of Arts
  • Bachelor of International Studies
  • Bachelor of Journalism
  • Bachelor of Communications and Media
  • Bachelor of Creative Arts
  • Bachelor of Laws
  • Bachelor of Politics, Philosophy and Economics

Be sure to talk to your course coordinator before applying.

Hear what our students have to say

Financing your travel

  • Fees and Budgeting
  • OS-HELP Loans (For Australian Citizen only)
  • Australian Government Travel Grants (For Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents)
  • UOW travel grants & funding

Please contact the Study Abroad team if you have any questions

*International students are advised to consult with Faculty and Department of Immigration and Border Protection before enrolling in exchange program.

Last reviewed: 3 May, 2018