LHA internship programs offer you ways to gain academic credit whilst gaining valuable work experience in your chosen field. We know it is an important stepping stone in your transition from education to employment.
Some LHA degrees and majors will have a specific internship subject available for students. This will be outlined on the course handbook page. Otherwise, students can consider CRLP200 (6cp). CRLP200 includes a quality assured workplace internship or industry project to give you that competitive edge by developing your professional skills through authentic learning in a real world context. You will focus on your career goals and receive career direction guidance, strengthen your resume and gain skills to navigate the rapidly changing world of work, develop your communication skills and begin to build a professional network.
- CACS302 - Creative Arts Internship
- CRLP200 - Career Ready Learning & Practice
- INTS302 - International Studies Internship
- JRNL304 - Journalism Internship
- POL 305 - Politics Internship
- POL 345 - Politics Internship
- POL 346 - Australian National Internship Program
- POL 347 - Uni-Capitol Washington Internship Program