Call for Papers
Call for papers is NOW CLOSED
Due date for proposals: 13 June 2014
Notification of acceptance: 1 August 2014
- Submissions will be accepted by email with the appropriate sub-theme in the email subject line;
- Proposals should be attached to the email as a Word .doc or PDF and clearly identify your name, affiliation and relevant sub-theme;
- 250-300 word abstract and 30 word synopsis of the abstract, for the shorter online and environmentally friendly program;
- Abstracts should be accompanied by a 100 word biography.
- In order to manage numbers, papers that speak directly to a sub-theme will be prioritized by stream conveners;
- Accepted presenters will need to register before their paper will be scheduled in the program;
- All paper presentations will be for 15 minutes only.