About Law Text Culture
Law Text Culture is a transcontinental, peer-reviewed interdisciplinary journal which aims to produce fresh insights and knowledges about law and jurisprudence across three interconnected axes:
- Politics: engaging the relationship of force and resistance;
- Aesthetics: eliciting the relationship of judgment and expression;
- Ethics: exploring the relationship of self and other.
Law Text Culture publishes an annual thematic special issue, curated by guest editors selected by the editorial board. Each issue explores its theme across a range of genres, with scholarly essays and articles sitting alongside visual and literary engagements. In this way, Law Text Culture excites unique intersectional and interdisciplinary encounters with law in all its forms. Details on the editors and themes of previous editions of Law Text Culture can be found here.
For other information about the scholarly remit of the journal, please contact the Managing Editor.
- A/Prof Marett Leiboff, University of Wollongong, Australia
- Prof Massimo Leone, University of Torino, Italy
- Prof Desmond Manderson, Australian National University, Australia
- A/Prof Shaun McVeigh, University of Melbourne, Australia
- Dr Juliet Rogers, University of Melbourne, Australia
- Prof Nan Seuffert, University of Wollongong, Australia
- Dr Cassandra Sharp, University of Wollongong, Australia
- Prof Terry Threadgold, Cardiff University, Wales
- A/Prof Marett Leiboff - email@example.com
Image: Carolyn McKay, Law Text Culture, Volume 14, 2010.