If you are looking to complete one of the following degrees in 2017 or you’re having trouble finding available subjects, please click through to the above webpage for subject information:
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of International Studies
- Bachelor of Communication and Media Studies
- Bachelor of Politics, Philosophy and Economics
- Double degrees including one of the above
Changes to the Bachelor of Arts
Are you graduating with a Bachelor of Arts in 2017 or beyond? You may be affected by curriculum changes to the degree! For further information, refer to the Changes to the Bachelor of Arts webpage or speak to a Client Service Representative at LHA Central.
The Public History Prize is an annual award offered by the Professional Historians Association of NSW & ACT to students engaged with the field and practice of public history. The winner will receive a certificate and a prize of $500, presented at the PHA NSW & ACT’s Public History Prize awards night in March 2017.
- The Public History Prize is open to students (undergraduate, graduate diploma, master studies) in NSW and the ACT whose work engages with the field and practice of professional and public history (both Australian and international).
- The nominated work must demonstrate competence in the use of primary source material, or be of demonstrated originality.
- Eligible entries must represent work substantially undertaken within the 12 months before the submission deadline.
2016 Public History Prize entries close on Sunday 15 January 2017. Find out more.
The prominent author, Thomas Keneally has endowed a $5,000 prize, which will be awarded in an annual amount of $500, to honour the significance of oral history as a valuable research practice and tool of social inclusion.
Submission must be received by 5 December 2016 and will be awarded at the annual Faculty Awards Night which will be held in May/June 2017.
Services & tools for Current Students
- Changing Course, Campus or Major
- Clubs & Societies
- Complaints Management
- Contact My Coordinator / Tutor
- Contact Us
- Counselling Services
- Course Handbook
- Cover Sheets
- Credit For Prior Learning
- Faces of UOW
- Fees & Assistance
- Financial Counselling
- First Year at UOW
- Food Swap
- Insurances at UOW
- Information Technology
- International Credit Transfer Pathways
- International Students
- International Student Programs
- International Study Abroad & Exchange
- IT Services in Residences
- IT Support
- Recreation & Aquatic Centre (URAC)
- Regional Campuses
- Research Students
- Reusable Coffee Cups
- SAF Funded Projects
- Scholarships & Sponsorships
- Services Supporting Students
- Shuttle Bus
- SOLS Help
- Staff Contacts
- Student Central
- Student Charter
- Student Complaints & Grievances
- Student ID Card
- Student Life
- Student Representation
- Student Support Advisers
- Study Abroad
- Study Information
- Subject Info
- Summer Session Students
- WAM Calculator
- Water Refill
- Wireless Networks
- Woolyungah Indigenous Centre (WIC)
- Work Experience Placements
A - Z